We are stone floor restoration specialists. The diversity of stone flooring means that individuals are kept on their feet on how best to clean them and how best to ensure they remain looking at their best.
This fascinates us and has always been at the centre of our driven approach. Professional stone restoration means that you need to:
- Have confidence in all types of natural stone and ceramic tile
- Be able to adapt the restoration process in line with the individual floor
- Carry out tile repair services if required
- Have the best machinery available
- Offer information and advice when required
- Be polite and respectful when working in someone’s property
- Protect the surrounding fixtures and fittings when completing the cleaning work
- Provide answers to questions promptly and comprehensively
We created this video to compile examples of just some of the stone floors that we have cleaned and restored over the many years that we have been in business.
It outlines our services include:
- Stone cleaning
- Polishing stone surfaces
- Stone sealing
- Stone repairs
General upkeep is inevitable and it is important that you have the correct products to complete this. It is also key that you know exactly how to use them and with what type of application.
Either way stone floor restoration elongates the lifespan of your floor. It means that it is appropriately sealed to withstand usage and everyday spillages. The service really does provide great value.
Please take a few minutes to view our video. If you would like to arrange a quotation or have questions about the services that we offer; please do call today on 01296 294304. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you; our aim is to gain your custom for life.